Snug a bug in a rug

@Mybackyardpeepers :hugs Your idea of using the soft caps would be so much easier, thanks for the idea. Interesting about the sunflower seeds in a blender, never thought of that. I got a small coffee grinder for the feed when I raise bantam chicks for friend ... That would work too ;)
Mmhmm it was SUCH a pain cutting and squeezing those small capsules lol. I was sooo happy when I opened the new ones from Walmart!! My silkies have a hard time eating the sunflower seeds whole which is where the blender came in. Mine is small maybe like a coffee grinder. So glad I could help!

Thanks all
After just one day of giving vitiman E I seen a small difference
It's been a few days now, and wow what a big difference
She has been lifting her head a lot more, yesterday every now and then she seemed to forget how to keep it lifted and would start running backward
But today her head is up high little tilted now and then but I am so happy
The first day I mixed some vitiman E in with her nutri drench just to get a good dose in her
Yesterday little of the same and some mixed in with treats
Today I mixed some scrambled eggs and dried veggie and fruit treat
She gobbled it right up
I'm so happy

Thank you everyone for your help
I was getting sad and losing hope

Thanks all
After just one day of giving vitiman E I seen a small difference
It's been a few days now, and wow what a big difference
She has been lifting her head a lot more, yesterday every now and then she seemed to forget how to keep it lifted and would start running backward
But today her head is up high little tilted now and then but I am so happy
The first day I mixed some vitiman E in with her nutri drench just to get a good dose in her
Yesterday little of the same and some mixed in with treats
Today I mixed some scrambled eggs and dried veggie and fruit treat
She gobbled it right up
I'm so happy

Thank you everyone for your help
I was getting sad and losing hope
That is sooo awesome!! Please do not stop the vitamin e even if she stops tucking her head, they will start back up. I have read that you will need to give it close to a month after symptoms subside. You can drop down to giving only once a day IF her symptoms are very minimal. Keep us updated!!!! Love to see pictures of her. Here is my wry neck baby.
IMG_20191122_110857145.jpg

That is sooo awesome!! Please do not stop the vitamin e even if she stops tucking her head, they will start back up. I have read that you will need to give it close to a month after symptoms subside. You can drop down to giving only once a day IF her symptoms are very minimal. Keep us updated!!!! Love to see pictures of her. Here is my wry neck baby.
View attachment 1981795

Awww what a cute little fluffball

Back
Top Bottom