So excited to have found you!

thesanguinesaint

In the Brooder
Mar 29, 2018
London, Ontario. Canada
I'm new the keeping chicks but have been working as a groomer and dog trainer for 18 years and have fostered so many different animals. Last week I found chicks at the house of someone I was buying a taratula from. They were intended to be snake food but I convinced him otherwise and now they are here. I want to do whats best for them so I came to learn and who better to learn from but keepers. They are such interesting creatures and I adore them already! They are from everything ive read about the ages they get feathers and where that they are about 3 to 4 weeks old. Thanks for adding me I can't wait to meet you all. Cheers!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-24-23-07-37.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-24-23-07-37.png
    825.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 20180328_175936.jpg
    20180328_175936.jpg
    349.5 KB · Views: 4
You’ve come to the right place! We’re all chicken mad here and there’s loads of friendly, knowledgeable members who will be pleased to help when needed or simply just chat about all things chicken :welcome

G'Day from down under thesanguinesaint :frowWelcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

BYC has Topic of the Week discussions which I have found to be a great resource, informative and sometimes entertaining; so definitely worth checking out.

Including your general location on your profile will assist others. Location, climate, season etc can be important factors when members are responding to any questions you may have and vice versa.

You might want to also Find Your State Thread and pop in and say hello.

You may be interested in these links:

Back
Top Bottom