So far, so Good!!

ZykloniaDark-GothikRanchr

Songster
11 Years
Mar 7, 2008
Saint Cloud Florida
Well, I got my first batch of cornish x rocks from a new {to me} hatchery..Welp Hatchery. And they are lovely little fluff bums! All healthy and happy peepers. No deaths, all arrived ALIVE! and well. I am glad, because my last experience was quite frightening, and I was afraid It would turn out the same. I am including a pic, and will keep everyone updated on how they are. This hatchery includes shipping in the total price for each chick! So I actually spent a bit less!!
wee.gif

jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

newchickies.jpg

MissPrissy

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
May 7, 2007
Forks, Virginia
You are going to be amazed at how fast the cornish x grow. Literally over night you will see huge changes in them. Good luck with your biddies.

ZykloniaDark-GothikRanchr

Songster
11 Years
Mar 7, 2008
Saint Cloud Florida
Four days later, and still growing great!! I am posting an update photo. You are right about the rate of growth!! I ordered 6 others {2RIR, 2 Blk Australorps, 2 Wht Leghorns} for my sister, and they are doing great as well, but I can see the difference between mine and hers... a BIG difference!!! mine have almost doubled their size. I am hoping to use this post to kind of doccument the growth rate. These photos were day 2. I will probably keep a weekly photo update!

chicksday2-1-1.jpg

chicksday2.jpg

Last edited:

Top Bottom