So Happy I found You Guys!!!

HeatherInBama

In the Brooder
12 Years
Aug 19, 2007
North Alabama
Hi Everybody! This is my first time posting- Just found the Forum today. I'm a former Bay Area, CA. girl and I've been in North Alabama for 2 years now. Weather's not as good here but it's great to have so much space for my Girls. My current flock is 8 hens- 2 silver Wyandottes (Francis and Saphira) 2 Buff Orpies (Buffy and Payton) 2 RIR's (Shannon and Chocolate) and 2 "Mixed Lineage" (Tabitha and Brooklyn). I just wanted to share with people who would appreciate my excitement- I'm in the process of BIG construction for a mixed flock of 150 I will be adopting in late September!! I've got 4 acres for them to play on, but I'm still working out inside coop design. Main structure is done, but it's only empty space. I'm not sure what breeds I'll have, but I'm going to visit them today and hopefully get some good pictures. I was looking around for design ideas when I found this site- I look foreward to chatting with everyone and "talking Fowl"
big_smile.png

Whoa, 150 chickens! Where are you adopting them from and how big of a coop are you building for that many birds?

Welcome to BYC.

Last edited:
Welcome Heather!

How was it going from cool and foggy to hot and humid??

Bubba

PS I love the dry heat

Back
Top Bottom