So happy with MPC! Lots of picts!!!

They are too cute! I ordered from MPC as well (chicks arrived April 9th). Did you put the gro-gel in or did they?

Congrats!!!! Have fun!!

Lisa

That's wonderful! I got 26 from MM this spring b/c 25 was the least they would ship, but I wondered how chicks in small shipments by other companies faired. Looks like they did great! I'll remember that when I start wanting a few more.

Quote:
Thank you! They put the gro-gel in. At first I had no idea what it was I assumed it was some type of food. Did they put it in your shipment?

No, they did not. When I saw it in your photo, I wondered if that is something new that they do. I thought it said on the packaging though (of the gro-gel) that it has to be used in 6 hours, then discard... I ordered gro-gel and gave it to my chicks straightaway.

Having chickens is so much fun! Had I known, I would have had them years ago!! Our whole family is into it! They are so peaceful and happy--it's the natural blood pressure anti-dote!!
lol.png

Lisa

I'm glad you posted and added pics. I ordered chicks for the first time through MPC and they will arrive July 14. I have been nervous about it all but your post gave me some relief. Thanks!!!!
smile.png

Quote:
I choose MPC because they will ship small quantities. Another reason is that they sex their Bantam breeds. They are a little more but I feel that it was worth it.

There web site is : mypetchicken.com

Back
Top Bottom