Thumbs up for Mt. Healthy!

Agree that shipping speed from Mt. Healthy was excellent. Mine were overnighted to Norman, OK. I had them sent to the post office there because I don't have much faith in my tiny rural post office. Norman is just 20 to 25 minutes away. Received an early call from post office. Chicks arrived perky. I would definitely order from Mt. Healthy again.

I hope you don’t mind me updating!

My chicks are now going on 8 weeks old, and they are WONDERFUL. Beautiful chicks! The Olive Egger we kept looks like a Black Copper Marans with a black EE beard, the Americana is brown/orange around the neck with greyish body & tail feathers, the Legbar is getting her top head fluff, the Barred Rock is spunky and bold but also a cuddler, the Bielefelder is super friendly and cuddly, the Blue Laced Red Wyandotte is actually extremely sweet and personable, and the Lavender Orpington is a little less timid now with some handling and just beautiful. We have a few other chicks of the same age with them and they are all integrating with the old flock. Baby stage goes so quick!

I hope you don’t mind me updating!
Oooo! Me too!

My girls are 13 weeks old today. Lovely, healthy, and at least 2 of the Bielefelders are my lap buddies.
IMG_E4502.JPG

I have a Pip on my shoulder! :lau

Back
Top Bottom