So....I have a question.....

They show the worst of the conditions. There are plenty of no kill shelters out there. I always turn the one though with lady Gaga's song paparazzi because one of those mutts looks just like mine
sad.png

wait till you see this, you'llnever stop crying... well, i can't find the link...
tongue.png

BUT... its really sad... you should look for a video on youtube about chickens getting killed...
hit.gif
its horrible!
hit.gif

Quote:
I'm with you on that one. If they would focus on adopting the animals out, I may give. But the focus on sending money and showing sad eyed animals, and that makes me think they are manipulating the public.

Quote:
X2!!!! They take the most graphic images they can find to get the unsuspecting to part with their $$. I quit watching Animal Planet a long time ago because I got real tired of the sensationalism and I would never give to the organization. Support your local folks and do some real good.

Yes.. they always make me feel bad...
But then i remember what money grubbers they are...

Yeah, I cried at the sentimentality until I discovered what the Humane Society's *real* agenda is (along with The Animal Rights Group Who Shall Not Be Named). Then I started to throw things at the screen because they were a bunch of . . . . er, well, family friendly site and all, I'll just say, manipulative conniving money grubbing so-and-so's.

Make sure you support your *local* Humane society, not the national one! There's a HUGE difference!

Whitewater (I do laugh at the Pedigree commercials, particularly the one with the dachshund with the 'rubbable tummy'. So cute!)

Quote:
Exactly. Educate yourselves about some of these organizations, they are not what they appear to be. Follow the money.

Quote:
Wow! And I thought I'd be the only one objecting to them! They are disgusting and all they are doing is BEGGING for money. They could care less about anything else. GIMME YOUR MONEY!

Back
Top Bottom