So... I want to eat my geese--is there a sticky or link for processing

I think after having geese I too am learning they are just plain teritorial my ducks are sweet hearts and I have 5- 6wk old brown chinese in there with them and even at their young age they are tearing all the feathers out of my beautiful pekins and runners I am getting ticked! The big geese are in the back yard and they are the nice one's they just have eaten the whole yard with no grass and they have poop all over the patio
sad.png
. I so want to keep them but need a new place to put them so once again I have to build another pen . I am looking forward to putting the little feather pickers in with the giants from the back yard to show them how it feels. I did think about eating the back yard geese but they are sweeties so I can't but I may have no problems with these brown chinese as they are being big pains.

Sorry, all of Dave Holderread's books including "The Book of Geese". Also I got "Duck There is a Goose in the House" by Nancy Townsend and the book by Chris Ashton. All of them I this are great!

Back
Top Bottom