So, Jax is going to be micro-chipped tomorrow and

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
for a socializing trip to the sheriff's office.
Today he needs an ear cleaning (they're not really dirty), his nails trimmed and an extra brushing.
Please tell me I am not the only one that pretties up their dog for bye byes?
tongue.png

LOL, no, I haven't prettied them up cuz they're always so durned perty to begin with
tongue.png

But, I have waited until visits to shear them because I do such a choppy bad job
tongue.png

LOL YES when going out and about both my dogs get brushed, not only their coats but their teeth as well. My papillon especially gets his fluff combed out so he looks appealing to young kids. That way he takes the attention off my GSD who is social but not overtly friendly to strangers. Works out well
big_smile.png

I furminate my dogs monthly and they get nails done about every three weeks. Bathing is only a few times a year and only if they really need it.

Quote:
Oh, equibling, I have a story to tell about that! Today I accidently whacked my friend's dog in the face with my keys. He's kinda skittish, so I immediately knelt down and gave him lots of sugars. I kissed on him, and hugged him, so he wouldn't be afraid of me. That's when I found out he'd rolled in something quite raunchy and dead.
sickbyc.gif

Did I mention I don't have any hot water right now because my heater is under repair? Said friend let me use her shower.

Back
Top Bottom