So movement in 3 eggs day 19 and one hatched! Well now others are lifeless after being rolled around

I've never tried shipped eggs always been afraid to I've heard some horror stories lol. I'm happy you at least got 2 babies hopefully you will get a much better hatch next time it's a learning process so just remember to enjoy it

There is not a built in hygrometer but I purchased an additional one to calibrate but it’s hard to keep in the incubator. But I’m really feeling humidity was too high or it was shipped eggs. The thermometer seems to be right on.

Unless you've actually calibrated hygrometer AND thermometer, there is no way of knowing how accurate they are. You can find out how to calibrate your equipment in hatching eggs 101 in the learning center. Did you have a fan? Forced air temp should be 99.5, w/o fan, temp should be 102 at surface of eggs.

It’s a janoel 12 incubator? It has a built in fan and turner and honestly they looked great until hatch. My daughter actually looked at me and said “at least we have 2!” Lol so I need to be grateful. I wish I could find a local Easter Egger breeder to purchase from. Any ideas how to find one locally?

It’s a janoel 12 incubator? It has a built in fan and turner and honestly they looked great until hatch. My daughter actually looked at me and said “at least we have 2!” Lol so I need to be grateful. I wish I could find a local Easter Egger breeder to purchase from. Any ideas how to find one locally?

If you happen to be in the South Florida area I can hook you up with some Easter egger chicks! :wee

Back
Top Bottom