So, my 8 year old son just came and asked me...

Quote:
thats cute...lol When I was younger and got the birds and the bees talk my mom explained to me that she couldnt have anymore babies because her tubes were tied. Well when the new neighbors came over I apparently felt the need to tell them my mommy wasn't having anymore babies cuz my daddy had taken her to the vet to get spayed.

Quote:
Thats harsh! Dear little CHILD.
smack.gif

Quote:
thats cute...lol When I was younger and got the birds and the bees talk my mom explained to me that she couldnt have anymore babies because her tubes were tied. Well when the new neighbors came over I apparently felt the need to tell them my mommy wasn't having anymore babies cuz my daddy had taken her to the vet to get spayed.

gig.gif

Nope, I can top that for most depressing comment... I was at the library helping judge Reflections Contest entries (PTA thing) and my sister brought my nephew for me to keep... eventually one of the other Vol's noticed him and said "Ohhhh are you the Grama"

I turned 30 on Dec. 13th...
barnie.gif

Either I'm aging VERY BADLY... or I look like a woman who'd have a baby at 15 and then not teach my kid any better so that they too have a kid when they're 15.... neither is exactly flattering.

Quote:
It wasn't when I was--I remember the first time I ever saw colour TV--The Ed Sullivan Show--and the NBC peacock! (yes, I was still a kid when it came into existance, but not when I was little)

Last edited:
Quote:
It wasn't when I was--I remember the first time I ever saw colour TV--The Ed Sullivan Show--and the NBC peacock! (yes, I was still a kid when it came into existance, but not when I was little)

the really funny thing is, they all know I'm color blind so
idunno.gif

I've had the same 15" black and white since I was a kid. Still do
smile.png

There was once a very beautiful black woman in front of us at the bank and we were chatting and my 4 year old said "Why is your skin so dark?" She said "I am black" He said "You are NOT. You are brown". From the mouths of babes.

Quote:
Ha I feel your pain, I was at school for something to do with sons Kindergarden class(I was only man that was there), and priciple thanked the mothers, and GRANDFATHER who came in and spent the day with the kids.
barnie.gif

Quote:

yuckyuck.gif

Now that there is funny, I don't care who ya R!

Back
Top Bottom