So my 9-year old son...

All of them! My goodness - loves eggs does he?
smile.png

aweee
smile.png
Little guys are so funny at that age with the body hair thing LOL!

Mine is 10 and said to DH and I the other day "Guess what? In school today I learned in Family Life, that I'll be getting body hair soon like Dad....*hubby and I looked at each other and I tried not to giggle because DS was so very serious* - So then DS says "LOOK HERE" and whips up his shirt to expose his underarm and says very matter-of-factly "See it? Its right there...its underarm hair!" He was so excited!
lau.gif

of course, you needed a magnifying glass to see it..but we looked really close and said "Oh yeahhh...you're right kiddo...congratulations!" He was smiling ear to ear LOL!

Kids...
gig.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
he commented about it a few months ago. he pulled up his pant legs and said, "Mom, I'm getting to be a man now, I have furry legs. But, this one has more hairs on it than this one!"

i tried SO hard not to laugh, but his eyes were all huge and round and i couldn't hold it in. i was howling. his sisters were dying.

then he says, "If I get hairs on my chest, do I have to shave it?"

me, "Nope, I'll make you wax it."

son looks at daughters and asks, "Does it hurt when mom waxes your eyebrows?"

DD, "It only burns for a minute."

son just puts his shirt down and walks away....

ME TOO reading yours! LOL!

Must be a little boy thing HA HA HA!

ETA: so long as he doesnt come running down the hall way sans pants one day...
lol.png
I'm set!

*howling over here at that mental picture*

Last edited:
Quote:
oh, i almost just choked!
lau.gif

lau.gif
Must be the age! My 9 yo informed DH and I the other day that he has one armpit hair on one side, and two on the other!
gig.gif
He was SOOOO proud. Of course, he's a redhead with platinum blonde eyebrows...so you can't see a thing! LOL!

OT, but just had to share...this is the kid when he was 4 would hide black sharpies and draw in HUGE "surprised-looking" eyebrows right before school!
th.gif
He'd come downstairs like nothing was wrong, look at me innocently and say, "What?" while I was trying to keep a straight face!
gig.gif
Then, when I'd ask him if he had been drawing with a sharpie, say no, and look at me all confused. Kids are hilarious! He kept his Pre-K teacher very entertained that year! ROFL!

Miss Jayne, my youngest (7) is my egg eater. He loves about 4 scrambled and 2 fried for breakfast. He'd eat nothing but eggs and salad if I'd let him! LOL! He loves to go and get the eggs, then personally thank the chicken. It's too cute!

Shelly

Back
Top Bottom