So my 9-year old son...

that's great! my oldest daughter use to say when she was 4 until she was about 7/8 that she was going to move to China and be Chinese.

everything she did she would ask, "Is this how they do it in China?"

of course the answer was YES, no matter what it was, especially something we wanted her to do!

My youngest is a combination "deadly pirate" (think of the zombie pirates from POTC) and ninja. Makes for some interesting Halloween costumes! LOL!

My eyebrow dude asked me once when he was 5 and we were visiting Wyoming if there were any cowboys in Oklahoma!
th.gif
We had just gotten back from a rodeo from the local ranches up around Thermopolis. Of course, now that he is almost 10, he is a "cowboy" and participates in all the rodeo stuff. LOL!

My girl is almost 14 and is still into anything pink, glittery, and/or Hannah Montana.
sickbyc.gif

Shelly

Quote:
Oh no, Power Rangers are back! My oldest is 19 almost 20, he loved TMNT and Power Rangers, now my youngest son who just turned 9 loves Power Rangers. Who knew they would be back so soon!

Quote:
Oh no, Power Rangers are back! My oldest is 19 almost 20, he loved TMNT and Power Rangers, now my youngest son who just turned 9 loves Power Rangers. Who knew they would be back so soon!

The son of mine in question is 19 now.....

Quote:
Thank goodness I am not alone!!!!!!!!!!!!

You most definitely not alone!!! We also watch Hogan's Heroes, The Beverly Hillbillies, I Dream of Jeannie, Bewitched, etc.... all the great comedies from the 60's and 70's

Back
Top Bottom