So Over Summer Come On Fall!

Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! All winter long I've been looking forward to summer!!!! Don't go yet............ just cool off 20 degrees and lose the humidity! How about spring all over again, except with half the amount of rain???

caf.gif

just think fall means THANKSGIVING and then CHRISTMAS but for some of u not ready for fall we will see what you say come mid-AUGUST then i bet you will change your minds
fl.gif

Quote:
I'm in Maine and even we had trouble today. I hung out in the basement cool air. I had the company of 4 teenage chooks, so it wasn't all bad.
idunno.gif

Sounds like great company to me.

It's hard to imagine living in states that have severe weather extremes most of the year. At least here in the low desert we know the summers are always terribly hot (no surprise heat waves) and the rest of the year is beautifully mild. The summers thin out many from staying year round...probably like the winters do in many cold states, lol.

I'm actually looking forward to the Fall this year. I have a really easy last semester, I get to spend it with some wonderful friends, and then I graduate. Not looking forward to winter though! I will also be job hunting at that point which will not be so fun!

We've had some hot days here but for the most part I've been inside with AC for my job. When it gets really hot I go into the cold room which they keep at 4* C. If it gets super hot, I just stand next to the -80*C freezer.
lol.png
I just hate going into the warm room. That's terrible on a hot day!

Bring on the cooler weather! I'm dying!

Fall has pretty leaves and photo ops.... And the pumpkin patch.... And my birthday.... And FINALLY butchering the pigs, which means they'll be GONE!! And cute hoodies.... And our homeschool co-op starts up again.... And Halloween (My last year dressing up, I'm starting to outgrow it
hit.gif
) with my Rapunzel costume!
ya.gif
Fall is awesome.

I can't imagine being sick of summer. I dream of it all the rest of the year-----that's because I'm a school-bus driver, and the rest of the year I have to get up at 3:30 a.m. to do chores and get ready for work. Don't get home until 5:30-6 p.m., and have no time to get anything done(can't go home between routes---it's a 35mi. drive one way----too much gas).

By Friday evening I am too worn out to have any fun.

Saturdays fly by---especially if it's grocery Saturday.

Sundays are spent doing load after load of laundry until I fall into bed at 7:30 and prepare to do it all again starting Monday morning.

No, I'll enjoy my 9-week vacation as much as I can, sleeping in (usually 'til 7 a.m.) and staying up late (11 p.m.). Not one bit ready for fall! But of course, I have an above-ground pool and air-conditioning.

We haven't had summer yet, here in the wet PNW. Rainy and in the 60's. Second year in a row. Next Spring I'll be posting about 3 years of endless rain.

Imp-
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom