so sad. lost my sweetest chicken. Help on netting?

I've purchased netting from amazon in past. Thought Id mention just incase Walmart in your area doesn't have any. And if you don't have Amazon option you can order online through Walmart web page since I'm thinking they only carry it online and not in store. :) In my local Walmart it's offered online only.
I looked at Walmart. Ugh. Nothing. I ended up putting the screen door material i got at Lowe’s on the half of the run where there were large gaps in the twine and few light baby blankets as well. That’s what’s coming in the mail on Saturday. Shipping takes forever here even from amazon usually 8-9 days i will be lucky if it does come that day.

Sorry, you're having hawk issues. We use plastic garden fencing that we bought at Lowes over our run. It's basically just plastic chicken wire but it's lightweight so won't sag or anything in the middle of the run. It's not very pretty to look at but it'll definitely keep out a hawk.View attachment 1903290
Sorry, you're having hawk issues. We use plastic garden fencing that we bought at Lowes over our run. It's basically just plastic chicken wire but it's lightweight so won't sag or anything in the middle of the run. It's not very pretty to look at but it'll definitely keep out a hawk.View attachment 1903290
That’s what i came in looking for! They only had the metal stuff. And i got the metal. Yea. That did not work. I’m going to use it on the bottom of the fence again but from the outside this time. Man that stuff is a pain to work with. It has a mind of it’s own lol.

Back
Top Bottom