So....talk about.....CANCER SUPPORT THREAD !!

Hugs to you and just be careful!
Thank you EweSheep. :) I will try. But I have a new 6 month old bouncing baby boy to take care of. so I can't be toooo careful. haha
hugs.gif

Chickmania, i am sorry your family is going through this. It sounds as if you are close, It must be very difficult.
Crazyclucker, I am sorry for your loss.

nmmrc1983, Call in the troops, you need help. As I remember 6 months is heavy and wiggly. You do not want to be tearing anything. There were a LOT of big deal blood vessels and nerves directed towards that uterus. They are tied off and need to stay tied.
Asking for help is not a weakness, It is the strength of realization that you are not invincible. Take care, Thanks for posting and letting us know you are back.
frow.gif

Chickmania, i am sorry your family is going through this. It sounds as if you are close, It must be very difficult.

nmmrc1983, Call in the troops, you need help. As I remember 6 months is heavy and wiggly. You do not want to be tearing anything. There were a LOT of big deal blood vessels and nerves directed towards that uterus. They are tied off and need to stay tied.
Asking for help is not a weakness, It is the strength of realization that you are not invincible. Take care, Thanks for posting and letting us know you are back.
frow.gif
Thank you.
hugs.gif

frow.gif
Thanks again. and yeppers 6 months is pretty wiggly. haha. and I have called in for back up. My mom and dad are going to stay with me for a while, and my husband has stayed home over this last week. Believe me I know asking for help is by no means weakness.
big_smile.png
I had an emergency C-section with my son, and I could barely walk for about a week afterwards let alone take care of a newborn. I really needed the help, and I am lucky enough to have family so close.
hugs.gif

I just wanted to let everyone know that I got a call from the Dr's office today and the edges of my biopsy were CLEAN!!! after all the stuff that happened they finally think they got it all!! Huggs and prayers to all of you still going through this realllllllly bad time. :) ooo and I didn't know if I had mentioned that I am only 29 years old. :(

I lost my aunt to lung cancer last month. She had been diagnosed a year ago and it was at stage 3. She did her treatments and started to look better and one day she took a turn for the worse and spent the next few weeks in the hospital. In the end she told the doctors she just wanted to go home. She was in her house for a few minutes, looked around and saw everyone, smiled and said 'Hi" and that was the last she ever said. She went on her own terms surrounded by the ones she loved and whom loved her and you really can't ask for more in times like those. I miss her.

I haven't been here for a long, long time. I'm glad to see that you are all still fighting the good fight. My best thoughts are coming your way, and especially to those who are just new to the fight. In my world, there isn't much cancer. But, other things have been happening. My sister had a cerebral aneurysm, and surgery to repair it. She is now doing great! But, it took a lot out of everyone. Huge credit to all of you for being such a tremendous support system for one another!

My hubby is going in for biopsy surgery in his throat. There is a tumor there and he has difficulty talking
sad.png
We both have a feeling it's not good. This Thursday's the big day. He's pretty calm about it, me too - we both know how to handle this by now. There is always HOPE. But I gotta tight feeling in my solar plexus.......

Hey Steff - glad to hear everything is OK!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom