So this pond you finished yesterday?

FB8FA730-3C80-4146-9CB4-FB5A98DEF03D.jpeg
0DA1EE17-D9DD-454C-A51F-5FE4CD2C6D34.jpeg
33047CD3-473D-474D-9AFB-261A8C05304E.jpeg
7E69C97F-CACA-4090-B5D2-C0D1B20A6B70.jpeg
We both
Look forward to seeing your new scovys! Are they going to be eaten?
No one’s getting eaten. Chris loves Muscovy because they’re quiet for ducks. Lol. He said I have to rehome some call ducks. Yes I agree they loud. And perhaps I’m pushing it with too many ducks. Anyway. The new ones are beautiful. The are getting along great with my ducks. What’s weird is they hiss a ton at each other. My Muscovy hiss a bit but not like this. Maybe because they are unsure and talking.

I am sure they are uncertain but hopefully they’ll fit In quickly. Muscovy drake are really bad for fighting when breeding season is in. Maybe with the pond and land you won’t have as much a problem.
We got everyone in the barn..they were actually the easiest new group we’ve had to go into a pen..the, once inside we put the new Muscovy in separate pens with food and water so they’re together but separated. Day 1. Success!

These new ducks are great! They are soo friendly..they come right up to me, the hissing has gotten better, and they went into the fenced area with the pot belly pigs like they were old friends! Plus...Chris...who tolet me a few days ago that I had too many ducks....made sleeping boxes for MANY ducks today..so I guess he just was having a hard few days.

Back
Top Bottom