So, TSC Chick Days, Just saw on FB(my moms)That my local TSC is selling chicks NOW

Cluckcluck1215

Free Ranging
8 Years
Jan 21, 2016
Found.
Hello Y'all

I saw my moms FB on her computer earlier, and my Tractor Supply has CHICK DAYS.Soon to be sold!But, I have a question.What is the minimum order for baby chicks there?Like, not a order just a walk-in-and-buy type of thing?Is it 4?CAUSE, if it is, I WOULD BE ABLE T GET CHICKS :woot

ETA TO ADD:please, DO NOT Cristizize me for this question.Such as saying:Oh why don't you just go there and blah blah blah.No, that's one, rude, and two it's not that simple!

ETA AGAIN TO ADD:Also, Mods, I'm not sure where to put this, so if this isn't a good place, move it if you should, please.

Last edited:
Why would we criticize for that question?

At my TSC, the minimum is 6. I don't know if its the same at all of them, but I suspect it is. You could always call and ask.

Last edited:
Why would we criticize for that question?

At my TSC, the minimum is 6. I don't know if its the same at all of them, but I suspect it is. You could always call and ask.

It's just I know some people would start telling me just to go there and other things.

Hmm, OK.Mines in Bangor ME, for some reason I can't find anything online.

What are you trying to find?

The phone number is 207-947-9604.

It looks like they are coming in March 13 according to the TSC website.

Min Order on chicks.

I found it, Bangor Maine 6th and 13th, I will see if I can call up tomorrow.

Hopefully, if I get them they will have some Turken Pullets!I recently just started to LIKE Turkens, I think there kinda cute!

Min Order on chicks.

Hopefully, if I get them they will have some Turken Pullets!I recently just started to LIKE Turkens, I think there kinda cute!

I don't think TSC gets turkens. At least, they are not offered on their order form or online ordering.

I didn't see any Maine locations for the 6th but maybe I missed it.

Good luck!

ETA the turkens are so ugly you can't help but look at them and feel sorry for them and want to cuddle them lol

Last edited:
Min Order on chicks.

I don't think TSC gets turkens. At least, they are not offered on their order form or online ordering. 

I didn't see any Maine locations for the 6th but maybe I missed it. 

Good luck!

ETA the turkens are so ugly you can't help but look at them and feel sorry for them and want to cuddle them lol

If they don't its fine.But I agree, SO Ugly only a mother could love them!lol

Yeah I was wrong its only the 13th

Thanks soo much for the help.

I know I don't have to say it, but post pics when you get them! lol

ETA Oh I went to my TSC today and they were out of most of everything (they came on the 20th) but the signs they had were only for EEs, Barred Rocks, Columbian Rocks, Red Sexlinks, and bantams. All they had left were a ton of the Barred Rocks, I guess because they were straight run, some of the red sexlink pullets, and Sebright bantams. Hopefully yours will have a better selection!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom