So very wrong. So very unfair!!!!!!

No, you don't have to do anything special to keep them. We have a breeder here who has absolutely gorgeous ones. It is one of my dream pets.....I just don't need any more animals. *SIGH*

Last edited:
I want to get a hedgie someday too
big_smile.png
(I see them on craigslist all the time)

Maybe next time he comes home he could throw two or three in one of his bags to bring home... you could become a hedgehog farmer!

I have some serious hedgehog envy going on, as well. I've always thought it would be wonderful to have a little hedgehog in a huge veggie garden. Aah well, maybe I will just have to move to England, where they grow wild. Even if people do talk kinda funny there
wink.png
lol.png
(teasing!).

We had a hedgehog named Lilly. She was a wonderful little pet. If you get them when they are small and from someone who has hand raised them, they are great. No amonia in the urine and they are easy to litter train. I highly recommend them. They are prone to cancer, as we sadly found out.

Last edited:
love.gif
So cute! Glad your DH can find some bright spots in his day over there.... I'm fairly unfamiliar with keeping them as pets. Not sure what the laws are in other states, but they don't sell them here in CA (that I have seen anyway!). Guess I've never really looked. They are just adorable little critters.

Uh.... hello? It's a hedgehog. Fuzzy? Cute?

Not on your life. You'd be happiest just leaving them be. Reality is often removed from imagination and sometimes you just gotta step away, you know?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom