So very wrong. So very unfair!!!!!!

I love hedgehogs!!! They are absolutely adorable
love.gif
. My mother is obsessed with them. I buy her hedgehogs gifts whenever I find them which isn't often.

Quote:
LOL....hey, I never said it was fuzzy!!! Far from it, in fact.
smile.png
Cute, YES!!! It is definitely cute! While I would never be dumb enough to actually grab a wild one, I have cuddled many a pet hedgehog and they are just little sweethearts!

Oh, I can see how she is obsessed, Debi!!!! I do believe it would be an easy obsession with which to be stricken!!!
love.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
OH DEAR!!!! I do believe I may have to find one!!! I love Beanie Babies anyway...they are so well made and cute!!! I have their tarantula. Not surprising I suppose. LOL

Quote:
OH DEAR!!!! I do believe I may have to find one!!! I love Beanie Babies anyway...they are so well made and cute!!! I have their tarantula. Not surprising I suppose. LOL

I thought of that beanie as soon as I saw the pic without reading anything. I am embarassed to say how many I have.
hide.gif

There is absolutely no shame in loving Beanie Babies! I have more of them than my kids.
smile.png
In fact, I have a pink rat beanie baby keychain hanging from my rear view mirror on my car. LOL I wonder if they have a hedgehog keychain. Oh how cute that would be!!!

I wonder if the wild ones would be very agressive? I assumed they would. However, with him balling up and hissing at my husband I am almost tempted to think it is a "bark is worse than bite" kind of animal. This is the first time my husband or I have either seen a wild one so we just aren't familiar with how they behave.

I have seen them in Yosemite. In fact at a restaurant there, they leave both ends of the dining room open and the critters of all kinds run through it. The hedgehogs I saw were a mom and two babies. Moving slowly looking side to side at the people. It was expensive to eat, but we went back two more times just because of the animals that wandered through. I can remember the name.... I think it starts with W.

Last edited:
Quote:
LOL....hey, I never said it was fuzzy!!! Far from it, in fact.
smile.png
Cute, YES!!! It is definitely cute! While I would never be dumb enough to actually grab a wild one, I have cuddled many a pet hedgehog and they are just little sweethearts!

Oh, I can see how she is obsessed, Debi!!!! I do believe it would be an easy obsession with which to be stricken!!!
love.gif

THey are fuzzy just not on their back, but more on the legs and tummy.

Wow.....that would be so cool to see them just roaming freely. To me they are just amazing little creatures.

Conny, did you ever try holding any of the ones you saw as a child? Just wondering how they would have reacted. LOL

Back
Top Bottom