So, what is your job?

I am a nurse but also have a degree in Human services and Alcohol Chemical Dependency Practitioner and am finishing up my degree to be a Nurse Practitioner.

I'm a producer in the video games industry! (Explains a lot, don't it? Hehehe) Most recently worked for Xbox. Kinda glad I don't anymore, all things considered. Any gamers out there know what I'm talking about.

I am a homemaker. I have a beautiful 6yr old daughter with autism, and my darling husband is in the resteraunt industry. I enjoy media, video gaming, and teaching my daughter about the world. We have 3 Easter eggers, 2 partridge Cochins,1 rir, 2 barred rocks, and 2 ostralorps. We also have 2 pups, and 3 fish, so it's like a little 1 acre farm of happiness. ;)

NICE! We'll have to swap Gamertags :p I just finished Ni No Kuni and am now playing through Ocarina of Time for the 129371093710923710th time.

I run my county's Conservation District. Before that I was a stay at home mom for 7 years. My degree is in English Literature and I am hoping to find the time to do some freelance work eventually. I was all set to go to law school after obtaining my B.A. but my first son was born on the day my BIL graduated from law school and I realized I would never be happy with that sort of schedule while I had babies at home. I worked my way through college and gap years by waiting tables, working at a vet's office and at a beauty supply store.

I am a homemaker. I have a beautiful 6yr old daughter with autism, and my darling husband is in the resteraunt industry. I enjoy media, video gaming, and teaching my daughter about the world. We have 3 Easter eggers, 2 partridge Cochins,1 rir, 2 barred rocks, and 2 ostralorps. We also have 2 pups, and 3 fish, so it's like a little 1 acre farm of happiness.
wink.png
I have a 16 yr. old son that is on the autism spectrum he has Asperger's Syndrome.

I'm a dog and cat groomer / part time photography student / mom

I was a groomer for 17 yrs. until illness (RA and FMS) ended my career. Owned my own salon for about 11 of those yrs. Now I'm on disability. Oh I really miss grooming!

what are good clippers to get to do my soft coated wheaten terrier I have a wahl one that doesnt do the greatest of job

I always liked Andis clippers.
smile.png
I tried Wahl and Oster and didn't care for them as much.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom