So, what is your job?

you need a massage therapist with a horse.
wink.png

LOL, I'm also a equine flexion therapist, so I massage horses too.

I'm an accountant, and my fiance is a special needs support worker/child protection case worker.

We both work full time and have quite the large set up for farming. We probably work close to 12-14 hours a day when all is said and done.
I'd really like to cut back on my day job and work more from the farm.. One day.

Last edited:
I'm a retired (involuntarily laid off after 18 years) pharmaceutical equipment designer. Do some design consulting and concrete artwork.

^ Concrete artwork? Pictures please.

I'm a teacher. I teach math. I'm actually on a medical leave of absence right for an unknown amount of time.

I'm a stay at home mom 4 days a week and take care of the house and animals (they are our kids) and 3 days a week I'm a hostess at a Italian restaurant for some extra spending money. My husband is a assistant manager at Walmart and in August he is getting a promotion and I'll be able to be a full time stay at home mom.

I'm a RN and I have worked in dialysis for 11 years.I now teach patients how to do Hemodialysis at home. My wife is a Reiki Master and does some animal communication. Reiki is an ancient eastern energy art for health and well being. Think acupuncture minus the needles.

Back
Top Bottom