So, what is your job?

I agree -- I loving getting to see what a diverse community this is and learn a little about everyone.

I work full time as a graphic designer for a children's book publisher working on type and graphics as well as developing novelty book formats and pop-ups. I also take freelance jobs as a writer and illustrator -- mostly for early readers. I recently fulfilled a long time dream and bought a 1920's Chandler and Price letterpress and am going to attempt to start my own custom handcraft printing business.

I have been a 911 dispatcher for 26+ years. It has been an exciting, fast paced career. This job was definitely meant for me. Love it
This is what my father does!
smile.png

Well I am a couple things... My dad owns a pizza restaurant so when I am free I help make pizzas, I also work at a grocery store that I hate a lot cause I hate people.. But, I am in tractor trailer school to get my CDL and I want to travel, and be alone. Once I get my CDL this will be my life changer.

I'm the Internet Manager at a car dealership. Basically anything that requires a keyboard involves me. The nice part is that my husband works at the same place as a Sales Manager.

Officially, I am the Clerk of the Board for a public transit agency. But I also perform many accounting functions, human resources, legal assistant, admin assistant, customer service, etc. That is what comes with a small staff for a large agency.

First and foremost I'd like to think my job is being a writer...Or at least, being decent at writing. I've been a lover of writing longer than I can remember, and I hope to be published as an author some day. In my free time (free time? ha!) I enjoy journaling to fuel my creativity. I also enjoy painting and playing outdoors. My life's goal is to enjoy living.

Currently I freelance as an editor/copy editor, and I work full time for www.probioticsmart.com , as their content creator, social marketer, sometimes customer service rep, etc etc, and it's pretty great! If any of you need any supplements or vitamins and even all natural shampoos for you or your pet or livestock vaccines, etc etc. Got arthritis? Digestion problems? Trouble sleeping? I've definitely got what you need! Don't hesitate to check it out.

-----------------------------------

Chelsea
Life is Beautiful, Live Outside!

ProbioticSmart.com - healthy products for healthy living for people, pets and livestock!

Back
Top Bottom