So....what's for dessert Thursday BESIDES pumpkin pie?

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
that is hilarious. I am baking all my stuff tomorrow for our big dinner Saturday. I am sure I will be nibbling. Have to test the fudge for creaminess, have to taste the applesauce for tartness, have to test 1 cookie from every batch to make sure the recipe is STILL right.....
lol.png

I know it is a very hard job. Just remain strong and keep saying "I think I can......"
gig.gif

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
that is hilarious. I am baking all my stuff tomorrow for our big dinner Saturday. I am sure I will be nibbling. Have to test the fudge for creaminess, have to taste the applesauce for tartness, have to test 1 cookie from every batch to make sure the recipe is STILL right.....
lol.png

I know it is a very hard job. Just remain strong and keep saying "I think I can......"
gig.gif

Yeah I think I can taste everything 3 times.
lau.gif
I love being able to spend an entire day preparing everything. No stress!!! If you were closer I would invite you and your kids.

Quote:
gig.gif

Yeah I think I can taste everything 3 times.
lau.gif
I love being able to spend an entire day preparing everything. No stress!!! If you were closer I would invite you and your kids.

hugs.gif
Ohhhhhhh....thank you!!! That is so sweet.

Deb, I'll have to ask my wife.

I know she uses a can of minute maid Limeaide, a can of Lemonaide... sugar, water.. she puts it in bags and freezes it then we put Sprite or 7-up over it and it's just so good. I know she puts other things in it too. I'll have to find it out.

Back
Top Bottom