So....what's for dessert Thursday BESIDES pumpkin pie?

We are having a white cake with Hawaiian topping(vanilla pudding, pineapple and whipped topping, mixed together).
Then SIL making her A+ cookies- to die for chocolate chip cookies!

I don't understand the question - what would there be other than pumpkin pie? My family would go into protest mode if I didn't have it, and since it is just us, one pie each night is it. Pumpkin on Thursday and Apple on Friday - all is good
lol.png
:)
Made sugar free too
gig.gif

Chocolate raspberry cheesecake - made with FOUR eggs. Now, if I could only make 12 more cheesecakes, I could put a dent in my egg stash!

My mother is making the pumpkin pie - I wanted to try a new one, but she'd already made it, so we'll stick with that one. But I did make another new one, an Oat Crusted Pecan Pie , it was the cover recipe for the November issue of Cooking Light. I've made lots of stuff out of Cooking Light, it's my favorite cooking magazine.

Since I just couldn't wait for tomorrow to start packing on the pounds, I made a pineapple upside down cake this afternoon and me and the kids sat around eating it and drinking coffee.
smile.png

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
that is hilarious. I am baking all my stuff tomorrow for our big dinner Saturday. I am sure I will be nibbling. Have to test the fudge for creaminess, have to taste the applesauce for tartness, have to test 1 cookie from every batch to make sure the recipe is STILL right.....
lol.png

Besides pumpkin pie, we have an apple pie (Both to be eaten w/ Vanilla Icecream" and my wife make an extremely refreshing lemon lime slush that we all love.

We had the mishies for dinner tonight and we had chicken/brocolli roll with rice and salad and then some triple fudge cheese cake. Now I'm not looking forward to tomorrow like I would have.

Back
Top Bottom