So....what's for dessert Thursday BESIDES pumpkin pie?

Ohhh, let the sweets be made! This is my favorite part of the bakeing....

Pumpkin bread
Banana nut bread
Pumpkin Pie
Apple pie
Chocolate cream pie ( for the little ones)
Chocolate chip cookies
"Sugar free" Chocolate chips cookies( with splenda white and brown sugar, and dark chocolae chips, for the diabetics in the family)
Russian Tea cakes ( some call them Mexican wedding cakes)
Peanut Brittle
Buckeyes
edited to add...pumpkin cheesecake and strawberry cheese cake( from the " cheese cake factory" got them for 5$ each!)
Wow, WHY MAKE TURKEY!??
lau.gif

Last edited:
Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

I make pumpkin cheesecake, and my DH makes a killer Peanut Butter Pie for the youngun's.
big_smile.png

peanut butter pie
droolin.gif
my favorite, havent had it in years though, the lady at church that used to make it passed​

Deb - you really know how to put on a spread I would enjoy! I am a sugar addict. (I just finished a piece of pie. Earlier I had two pieces of tiramisu, a pastry, mint chocolate chip ice cream, and three nutty candy bars.)

Quote:
Please share your cranberry pie recipe!
fl.gif

edited to add my desserts: pumpkin cheesecake, coconut cake, pecan pie, pumpkin gingerbread torte, and DD's Snickers pie.

Last edited:
Pumpkin pie, chocolate cream pie, pecan pie. And Miss Prissys egg nog recipe, but with pumpkin flavoring..(still trying to decide how to do that...lol)

Thursday --- pumpkin pie
Friday-------- Brownies
Saturday----Orange cake w/ cream chees frosting
Sunday------ Left-Overs

I could write a movie about 4 Thanksgivings.
lau.gif

Last edited:
I made pumpkin and pecan, but also two custard pies. We had Thanksgiving last week because DH was headed overseas for work. My FIL is asking me to make more of those good custard pies now! LOL

Back
Top Bottom