So when to Geese start to lay eggs AGE and Time of Year?

Thanks everyone!

MissPrissy - I already have to search for the duck eggs. Now I have to search for the goose eggs also?

Like I said, It is Easter every day!!! Egg-Hunt.

Quote:
If they are mating, watch where the goose goes. she might be hiding eggs already..

no you do not have to seperate the father from the daughters.. it is not real critical like it would be for four legged animals..

Quote:
If they are mating, watch where the goose goes. she might be hiding eggs already..

no you do not have to seperate the father from the daughters.. it is not real critical like it would be for four legged animals..

Thank you. We've only had them for a few days, but I did go out and check the pen. The male most certainly does NOT want me in there around the ladies!

Quote:

Thank you. We've only had them for a few days, but I did go out and check the pen. The male most certainly does NOT want me in there around the ladies!

he probably know about you..
lau.gif

I also have a pair of gesse who are one year they started mating in September this year but they have stop mating and no eggs till now. Please any help and advice? I desperate

Back
Top Bottom