So who doesnt wear makeup?

No make up here! Just takes too much time. Plus, I'm a farm girl... Sweat and dirt don't go well with eyeliner and mascara, at least not for me
tongue2.gif

Here is me and my DH with Kasey Kahne in AZ
smile.png

27475_arizona_2_backup_134.jpg

Here is me doing something I shouldn't with a brand new horse from the auction
tongue2.gif

27475_7_2_07_015.jpg

Quote:
This is just the way I see it. I rarely see anyone during the day except for my neighbor (who sees me feeding the animals in my PJs, so what's no makeup!) and my closest friend (she's too nice to tell me I look rough), so who cares? I'd only rub my face and spread mascara everywhere!!

Here's a bare-faced pic of me, fresh from delivering a goat twins!

25185_me.jpg

The only time I have ever worn make up was for my senior portrait and my wedding. The senior portrait didn't even look like me and my sister just touched me up for my wedding because it was in March and I didn't have my suntan yet. I cannot stand having that mess on my face. I mean who slings bales of hay, tills a garden, cuts fire wood, shears sheep, etc with makeup on?!?!?!?!?!?! Ain't gonna happen. I just hope I die in the Summertime so my tan will be good LOL!!!!

HATE the stuff! Waste of time putting it on and taking it off! I rarely wear it, but manage to slap some on when I need to. When I went back to school I decided I needed to 'grow up' and learn how to wear the junk properly so I wore it more then. Now I am back to the same old habits of 'I have better things to do with my time' then dink around putting on makeup!

All of you who have been kind enough to share photos; you are all beautiful without it! Besides, men could care less about your makeup, the only people who care are us girls; so who are we trying to impress here anyway?

I knew a girl who used to do her hair and makeup before she went outside to mow the lawn..... 'just in case' a cute guy drove by.....

I only wear mineral foundation and eye liner and usually only if Im going out on the weekend. I like the mineral make up because I can just fluff it on before I go somewhere like the store if I want to but for the most part Im natural.

Back
Top Bottom