So who you betting for?

Alleyoops25

Songster
12 Years
May 14, 2007
Colorado
Today is Super bowl day and evn though the Broncos are onc again not in it I am not sitting on top of the T.V. with ber in one hand and hot wings in the other. But I am pedicting that the pariots are going to be the Super bowl champions again. And since I know there are a good group of you all who are foot ball fans I thought I would get a little friendly bet going for fun. So who do you think is going to come out on top New York Giants, or the Patriots?

My team is out of it too
sad.png

I am NOT a football fan - my day is going to be spent painting the kitchen cabinets, but DH will be watching the game and he thinks the Giants are going to take it

Julie

ahhhhmmm....mememememeem....lalalalalalala.....doedoedoe

Okay, I am ready...

GOOOOOOOO GIIIIAAANNNNNNNTTTSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Thank you. The preceeding message was brought to you buy www dot winners dot com. If you want to be a winner, winner dot com is for you.

Last edited:
I am one sad, sad cookie...I had NO idea it was even Super Bowl Sunday...much less who was in it
sad.png
O wait...I got an offer from one of my pet sites putting dog bowls @ 42 or 46% off...so I guess I did kinda know it was coming up.
I used to LOVE football...see what kids do to you???
lol.png

Kristi

I am going to the game at the Church in a very very very big screen, I will be wearing my T shirt that all the guys want.

it says, "I survived Giants Training camp July 26 1997" etc.

One guy wanted to buy it, I would have sold it to him but he didn't have a shirt for me to wear home (he had on his bosses work garb on)
ep.gif

frow.gif

HAVE FUN TONIGHT EVERYBODY LET THE BEST TEAM WIN

Back
Top Bottom