So who's in lockdown right now? and what are you hatching?

I pulled 200 chicks from the hatcher and still have 48 chicks and eggs in there.
Heres my babysitter Pookie, best chicken mom in the world even if she never had pups she is 12 now and still loves them little ones.
DSC00531hatchday.jpg

i heard a peep and some scratching
wee.gif
am so excited come on little duck i know its a goose egg but where calling it duck if it hatches

such a cute doggie:drool my friend has an elderly little pug and he looks after her kitten figaro like it a little puppy
big_smile.png
so cute to watch he even cleans her and its like figaro is saying im clean already
lau.gif

Last edited:
Heres what i read

Stop turning
Waterfowl

Ducks 28 days 99.5 70-75% 90-95% 26th day

Muscovy 35-37 days 99.5 70-75% 90-95% 34th day

Geese 28-30 days 99.5 70-75% 90-95% 27th day

Swans 30-37 days 99.5 70-75% 90-95% 29th day

Ohh, me, me me!!

Supposed to hatch tomorrow, but we've got 2 already out today in our homemade incubator. My son is bringing them to a science fair tomorrow. I hope some decide to wait until tomorrow to hatch.

52223_2_chicks.jpg

Quote:
That is awesome!! My son is incubating eggs for his science fair too, but he can't take live animals in the school. We are just taking pics and going to post them on his board. We are in lockdown now. Nothing happening yet, they are due Saturday!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr how cute just wanna steal them
big_smile.png
droolin.gif
what breed?

Back
Top Bottom