SOAP MAKERS UNITE!

Some of mine.
IMG_20190205_114217.jpg

IMG_20190104_113400.jpg

IMG_20181028_123319.jpg

I do it as a business though, so massive inventory. I love the process.

Sure!

The top is Mermaid Island, it's a tropical scent and very popular.
Next is Happy Camper, it's a fresh apple scent and all proceeds go to charity. (Kamp Kace)
Third is Black Pepper. This one surprises people and is quite nice.

I have a lot of natural varieties too. I'll have to dig up more pictures.

Some of mine.
View attachment 1797012
View attachment 1797014
View attachment 1797017
I do it as a business though, so massive inventory. I love the process.

Awesome looking product! May I ask what kind of molds you’re using for your production levels? I just ordered 5 42oz rectangular silicone ones, as well as some novelty (read kitschy) sheep ones... long story on that one, but I plan on running off a bunch of positives and then making a larger sheet of them... no way and I doing individual little single sheep each batch! I’m looking at it as an additional income for our farm... but am hung up on the molds... there’s just so much more available now!

Awesome looking product! May I ask what kind of molds you’re using for your production levels? I just ordered 5 42oz rectangular silicone ones, as well as some novelty (read kitschy) sheep ones... long story on that one, but I plan on running off a bunch of positives and then making a larger sheet of them... no way and I doing individual little single sheep each batch! I’m looking at it as an additional income for our farm... but am hung up on the molds... there’s just so much more available now!
I use custom wooden molds my husband built. They hold about 6 pounds I can use them individually or clamp several together. I usually pour 3, six pound batches at a time. They are sized for 24 bars once cut.

Example of three batches of tea tree soap.
IMG_20190120_110641.jpg

I use custom wooden molds my husband built. They hold about 6 pounds I can use them individually or clamp several together. I usually pour 3, six pound batches at a time. They are sized for 24 bars once cut.

Example of three batches of tea tree soap.
View attachment 1797202

Thanks for sharing... I need to get some of my bigger tools in their summer set up, but would love to do a project like that, or get my husband to for me! In the meantime I’ll content myself with the smaller silicone loaf ones I ordered... considering that was my first big hang up last season, I’m going to start small and work ip

It’s been forever since I’ve been on here but great to see there are still soapers on here. My business is still going though I had to cut when I had my girls. And then most all my shows have been canceled from the virus.

Back
Top Bottom