Soap Making Pictures **UPDATE WITH PICS OF SOAP CUT**

Very nice pictures and explanation Trisha! My daughters and I "made" soaps for their Christmas gifts to their friends one year. I thought we were so creative till I saw how "real" soap is made. It is really impressive. Not only that, but it feels good when I use your soaps too!

Quote:
Sorry I missed your question. Yes I do have them shipped to me from my supplier up north. Not cheap. When I first started Southern Essence I got a loan to order the supplies I needed. My first shipment was about $1000...and those supplies didn't last long. I just got in 50 pounds of palm oil last week. I've made 6 batches of soap since then and I already need to order more.

Last edited:
Thank you, Trisha. Very interesting and informative. I learned something new today!
big_smile.png

That's some cool stuff there woman
wink.png
.....I'm planning to order for my wife's (and mine, we have the same b-day) Birthday in early November.......

Wow, that is really cool. How did you learn to do all of that? It seems to me like you'd need to be a soap apprentice to learn! I can't wait to order for Christmas!

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh goodness!!! Lye is really hard to buy since those stupid meth dealers make meth with lye. I can't imagine putting lye in my body!!!

Back
Top Bottom