Soft and mussy poop

Rwilson49

Chirping
Oct 31, 2023
My silkies was taking Corid, stopped yesterday after 5 days and a dose of Toltrazuril for parasites last week . I have to give her second dose of Toltrazuril next Wed. Her poop is still very soft and kinda of runny and is a mess on her butt and I have to soak it off. I’ve been feeding her eggs with Oxbow Critical and probiotics as directed by vet for weight gain which she has but still has poop issues. She does eat her pellets but not as much because the egg fills her up. I did put 911 rescue in the water this morning for electrolytes. any thoughts on getting her poop back to normal? She gets check again for parasites in two weeks.

My silkies was taking Corid, stopped yesterday after 5 days and a dose of Toltrazuril for parasites last week . I have to give her second dose of Toltrazuril next Wed. Her poop is still very soft and kinda of runny and is a mess on her butt and I have to soak it off. I’ve been feeding her eggs with Oxbow Critical and probiotics as directed by vet for weight gain which she has but still has poop issues. She does eat her pellets but not as much because the egg fills her up. I did put 911 rescue in the water this morning for electrolytes. any thoughts on getting her poop back to normal? She gets check again for parasites in two weeks.
Please post photos of the birds and poop. Thank you.

What do you feed, including treats?

Work on hydration and focus on her eating her normal poultry feed.

Back
Top Bottom