?Solar Coop Fan

Vickischics

Life, is a Learning curve.
May 6, 2020
On the East Coast of the Sunshine State
I would like to add a Solar Coop Fan.
I live on the Space Coast of Florida by the Kennedy Space Center. I do get some ocean beeze but, it's still very hot and Sunny. Plus the girls said it would be nice to keep the night air moving.
I've been doing the research and do not want to add an attic fan style.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Or should I go with electric?

I live on the Space Coast of Florida by the Kennedy Space Center. I do get some ocean beeze but, it's still very hot and Sunny. Plus the girls said it would be nice to keep the night air moving.

How about Solar Roof Vents ? I've never used them but have heard people talk about them on their own houses before.

Not going to be of any use to you on this one. I just was thinking you meant the old school style attic fans that sit in the gables and pull air in/out on the sides of the building.

Not going to be of any use to you on this one. I just was thinking you meant the old school style attic fans that sit in the gables and pull air in/out on the sides of the building.
No, I was thinking more about a solar panel on the roof generating the fan inside the coop. Thanks anyway. I'll keep researching it because their must be something that doesn't cost an arm and leg.Have a good day!

Did you ever find one Vicki? I’m in the same boat down the road in Flagler beach. The people who designed my coop put zero effort into ventilation aside from two windows. I was thinking solar fan in a window but it needs to continue to run at night. Any ideas through your experience? Thanks! Sara

Did you ever find one Vicki? I’m in the same boat down the road in Flagler beach. The people who designed my coop put zero effort into ventilation aside from two windows. I was thinking solar fan in a window but it needs to continue to run at night. Any ideas through your experience? Thanks! Sara
No, I did not. I had one of those solar car window fans I tried but, it only runs when it's sunny to VERY gently circulates the air(I guess) because you can't even feel anything coming out! Lol. It was one of those things "As seen on TV" ideas! Lol. Worthless. I threw it in the garbage. Didn't even have the heart to donate the stupid thing. Lol

No, I did not. I had one of those solar car window fans I tried but, it only runs when it's sunny to VERY gently circulates the air(I guess) because you can't even feel anything coming out! Lol. It was one of those things "As seen on TV" ideas! Lol. Worthless. I threw it in the garbage. Didn't even have the heart to donate the stupid thing. Lol
Well dang. There’s a few on Amazon I might just bite the bullet and try one that comes with a battery.

Back
Top Bottom