Solar panel and light bulbs purchase

gagirl02

Chirping
Aug 22, 2016
Not sure if this is where I need to post this but I ordered 5 solar panels with lights. I paid using the card information on file with Amazon. This was July 13th. I haven't received the lights and receive no emails about the status, even though I have sent an email requesting an update on the status. Can you help me?

Thank you

Not sure if this is where I need to post this but I ordered 5 solar panels with lights. I paid using the card information on file with Amazon. This was July 13th. I haven't received the lights and receive no emails about the status, even though I have sent an email requesting an update on the status. Can you help me?

Thank you
Did you check to see if your card was charged? Does the company have a phone number to call?

No, neither of those websites are affiliated with backyardchickens.com

In the future I would use paypal rather than Amazon. I don't know what Amazon's protection is for purchases like that, not made through the Amazon website.

To clarify, you ordered through therealsurvivalist.com but the charge shows up as being from backyardchickenco.com?

Yes. I finally got a refund. I would have liked to have received the solar light bulbs. But oh well.

Back
Top Bottom