SOLD-16 eggs-Welsummers and Cuckoo Marans $30. shipping Inc. TN.

poultrylady

Songster
11 Years
Feb 12, 2008
Delano, Tn.
I have 16 eggs, 8 Welsummers and 8 Cuckoo Marans, collected yesterday and today (Tue. and Wed) for $30 shipping included. These are all purebred, beautiful birds kept in seperate coops. If interested just post sold. Thanks! I would like to mail these out Thursday so they will make it before the weekend.

Last edited:
These Marans are from a breeder that live in Athens Tn. I bought my chicks from her and have had them for around 1 yr. I don't know where she got hers but they are clean legged and very nice. I am well pleased with them.

Just wanted to let you know the eggs arrived. Looks like a ding in the corner and two were broken (2 cuckoos.) Darn post office! Your packing was really good I must say! The Welsummer eggs are SOOO DARK! A couple cuckoos are light, but most are good and dark. I am letting them warm up to room temps. Bator is warm and waiting. Looking forward to replacing my son's Wellie most of all.

Thanks a bunch!

An more of these? I have two INSANELY broody girls right now and I'd love to give em something to do . . tho is never went above freezing at all today. Would I be foolish to let em try?

chickiebaby you wouldn't regret getting these for the quality look of the eggs. Now temps I won't know as I am WAY south in Texas and have a small animal barn to put them in that is temp controled. Brooding won't be a problem. Now I am just crossing my fingers that whatever the post did to crunch the cornor of the package didn't damage the eggs for hatch rate.
fl.gif

My son came and saw them shortly after I posted. His eyes were huge when he saw how dark his Wellie eggs were. LOL Mind you he is 7 years old, but it was priceless. LOL So glad you marked them as I couldn't tell the difference in color.

Back
Top Bottom