SOLD! 3 doz. eggs- Welsummers, Marans,others $30. shipping included.

Quote:
SHHHHHHHHH we won't tell if you won't tell on us!!!
fl.gif

Got a deal. Now I just need him to leave the room or he'll notice I'm going to paypal. Right now he isn't paying attention. LOL

Quote:
fl.gif

Got a deal. Now I just need him to leave the room or he'll notice I'm going to paypal. Right now he isn't paying attention. LOL

gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

ahhh saved by the 5 year old! Paypal sent.

I have absoultely NO will power and all the enablers on here don't help one little bit!
tongue.png

Quote:
fl.gif

Hahahaha!!! I know all about this! I had cornix quail stashed in a brooder in my sons room because DH never goes on there....lol.....and then I got the ok a week later...then 2 week old quail magically appeared in my front room on a day he was at work and he had the car.
lau.gif

I am sooooo lucky he has a heck of a sense of humor!

Thank you Aussie Sharon! To everyone that has PMed me wanting eggs please get back to me next week. Thanks everone so much! This was fun! You guys like hatching eggs as much as I do!

Right there with you! Unfortunately the 5+ dozen eggs I got from SCbirdfarm arrived when I was at a poultry show and DH opened the box while I was gone. Needless to say he had quite a strange look on his face when I got home. LMAO!

I just keep telling him there are far worse things a wife could be out there doing. I'm hoping if I say it enough he'll start to believe me.

Awww.... just missed this great deal! AussieSharon... your hubby is gonna be mad... I think that you should just have these eggs sent to Maryland instead of Virginia!
lol.png
We want to see pictures of these chicks when they hatch out!
cool.png
Can you put me down for the next batch? I will PM you.

Back
Top Bottom