SOLD: 40+ Assorted Coturnix Eggs (WY)

cherndon712

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 1, 2008
WY
I am getting about 20 eggs per day from my quail. I have A&M, Jumbo, Manchurian, Pharoah, Range, and Tuxedos. These will be $17, shipping included.
I have 2 orders to ship out this week, so can ship next week. Paypal only please! I have had several people offer to send MO and I never get them. Paypal addy is [email protected]
If there is a specific date you'd like them, just ask, and I'm sure I can do that for you! I will take 4 orders now, and will start taking orders again next week!
Please see my feedback. I've NEVER had a broken quail egg! Please add your name to the list after you've sent paypal.

Last edited:
I will be out of town at a rabbit show today and tomorrow. I will try to check in, but should I be unable to, I will check in first thing when I get back tomorrow night! I will print shipping labels ASAP, so you'll have your DC# right away!

That would be just fine! I could only do about 15 plus though. So $10 would include shipping! Shipping runs around $8.

Okay, original offer still stands, minus the Jumbos and A&Ms. So it would be Pharoah, Tuxedo, Range, and Manchurians.
1. AHappyChick- Jumbo/A&M

Please add yourself to the list after paypal payment is made! Thanks!!

Last edited:
Actually leaving in an hour for a show there tomorrow! We're staying in Loveland tonight.

After AHappyChick I can include Jumbos and A&Ms again. So for whoever wants the 3rd spot.
1. AHappyChick- Jumbo/A&M
2. 24 Hour Auction Winner
5.(next week) jayedee aka ntiveheart

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom