SOLD for $100

I use EE hens in with my copper black marans roo. Interesting that so far, I've only gotten solid black or solid blue! Well, Sweetie does have sparse copper feathering in her neck...the hen I used for her is a silver colored EE. I was sorta hoping to get some silver colored pullets, but you know how it is working with EEs - you just never know what you'll get!

(a hunnerd bucks?) Hope folkes from Indiana don't read this!

? You lost me.

Congrats, Birch Run.
thumbsup.gif
She's a beautiful example of genetic diversity.
wink.png

I have some young EE X's that I'm really excited to see develop their adult feathering.​

Birch Run Farm & Wynette,

I'd pay $100 for either of your birds- they are absolutely gorgeous! I'm glad you're not close, and I don't need anymore chickens.

Imp

I'd sleep with one eye open, Rob.....
wink.png

THANKS, Imp! I think a big part of the fun of cross breeding is just seeing what you'll get! I've found for my "strain" of olive eggers, the pullets/hens are really pretty, but the roos....EGADS!
ep.gif

Birch Run Farm I can see why they had to have her! Do you have another?
lol.png

What a pretty bird.

What color where her parents?

Do you have pics of her parents and her sisters too?

Wynette, you girl is very pretty too! She looks better than a lot of the blue marans I've seen!

I've got some young marans crosses coming up that I'm anxious to see how they turn out!

Quote:

Thanks, Chickenherder!

I just want to know how come I don't have the same kinda folks living near me that Birch Run Farm does! It has to make you feel really good, Birch Run, to know that other folks appreciate your good taste in chickens!!

Back
Top Bottom