SOLD OUT - BYC 2014 Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... I know we can sometimes take other payments, but I think we can only process CC's through Paypal. Maybe email the store and we can figure something out that will work.

In my experience, you can process orders through Paypal, but the buyer need not sign in to an account. Meaning: You can use Paypal as a credit card processor and people can pay without a paypal account. You may need to send them an invoice, unless your store is set up to do this.

ORDERED
thumbsup.gif

Quote: Yes, you can use PayPal with your credit card. You do not need to actually set up a PayPal account with your bank. When you sign up with PayPal they give you the option to always pay with your credit card. That is the only way I do it.

You can use your credit card to complete your purchase. We use Paypal as our credit card processor. When you go through the order process, you will come to the PayPal Screen. Under the yellow log in button, there is a link that says "Don't have a PayPal account?" Click that and you can use a credit or debit card to pay for your purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom