SOLD - PA - 12+ Buff Orp hatching eggs $30 shipped

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hinkjc, Feb 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    You can see some pics of our birds on our web site. $30 includes Priority s/h. Paypal to [email protected]

Thanks for looking!
    Jody

Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
  2. Sammysmom

Sammysmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2008
    Saint Johns, AZ
    Oh, I wish! But I just ordered my new 'bator![​IMG] I can't wait to start incubating again! Do you think you'll be offering more in a couple of weeks?[​IMG]

3. Buster

Buster Back to Work

You won't regret it if you do get some of hinkjc's buff orps. Mine came packaged very well and I had nice chicks from them. I have more coming in a couple of weeks. [​IMG]

4. johnmayersquare

johnmayersquare Let's Talk About Chicks, Man!

Nov 17, 2007
    Port Orchard, WA
    Sold! I'll PM you!

5. gckiddhouse

gckiddhouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2008
    Desert Hills, AZ
    Oh! I just loaded my broody's nest. I love, love, love BOs!!! So fluffy and sweet! Can you ship chicks in a few weeks?

6. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Sammysmom - I am sure we'll have plenty of eggs when you're ready. Feel free to reach out to me when you are.

Thanks Buster! [​IMG]

johnmayersquare - thanks for your order. It shipped out today via Priority. Happy hatching!

gckiddhouse - sorry, I do not ship chicks. [​IMG]

I am sure I could fill another order tomorrow, if anyone else is interested, just let me know. These girls are laying up a storm. Thanks so much!

P.S. The eggs are marked by which pen they came from . GO stands for General's breeding group and BO is Rocky's breeding group. If you hatch them separately, you will have a great start at two bloodlines. Best wishes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by