Sold/ Re-homed - Easter Eggers mixed Flock of 7 - - K.C. - Missouri

Angelina's_Owner

Hatching
10 Years
Aug 3, 2009
Kansas City, Mo
These 12 birds are about twelve weeks old. Im not an expert sexer so I can only estimate that about half are pullets, and the others roos. I would drop them off locally. ( up to 30 miles.) xxxx free. I've raise these guys in my backyard, and as much as I like them, it time for them to go. These birds are great free rangers, and always come home on time. (Especially if someone is around that might have extra food.)
wink.png
They haven't started laying eggs yet, so I can't verify they will lay blue eggs. I bought the chicks over the internet, as Araucana, but only few appear to meet the standard. Either way they are great chicks. I will try to add pictures later.

Last edited:
Sorry, my cellphone does not take very good pictures. It might help to know I have Black, Black and white, Red and Black, and Wheatens that are Gold, and Gold and Black.

38327_clooney.jpg

[/img]

38327_angelina.jpg

[/img]
38327_tyson.jpg

[/img]

38327_brad.jpg

[/img]

38327_the_gang_finds_bugs.jpg

[/img]

I'm kind of anxious to sell. I'm closing my Coop. My watering jugs, and remaining feed, ect... are part of the deal. These are really happy and healthy chicks. I hope someone takes an interest. Oh, and Araucana may be over representing them, most are basically Easter Eggers.

They appear to be Easter Eggers. It looks like you have a nice color variety. Maybe if you update the ad with the correct name, you'll get more interest. Some folks don't like the rumplessness on true Araucana, however many love the variety in Easter Eggers. Good luck finding them homes.

Well I had a feeling that something bad was going to happen. Now I'm down to 11. I do not have a very good Coop and something broke in and killed one, and I dont have the money ( I mean none!), and my Back is too sore to do the work to make the needed improvements. If I dont get a response by Friday, Im just dropping them off a sale barn in Archie, Saturday.
sad.png
Actually it was alittle too hot last Saturday - to take them go to Archie - Maybe next week.

Last edited:
Do you still have these birds? I have a few EE's that would probably be just the same age. There's room in our coop! I'm in Chillicothe but would meet you half way.

Back
Top Bottom