SOLD *****RIR x BO hatching eggs in NY-9 eggs & double yolker +

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sonew123, Apr 16, 2009.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    9 eggs + a double yolker from today!!! plus whatever else I get extra from them-eggs are from yesterday- today -fri/Sat am-I only have 1 roo and 3 hens so there is no other mixture possible :) Hi everyone Im new at this so please bare with me-I have 1 BO roo-2 BO hens and 1 RIR hen that were gifted to us as 4 week old chicks last July-They were bought as day olds from Murray McMurrays-now they are laying like crazy-I have 2 of their offspring in my brooder--I dont show birds have no interest in it at this point-so I guess I should say these are just pet quality. Shipping is 10$ flat rate-covers packing and tracking- Eggs will ship out this saturday morning-ish, so you should get them monday. Eggs will be individually bubblewrapped, and box will be labeled "FRAGILE" , and "Handle With Care". Will be shipped priority mail. Only available to ship to the lower 48 states. shipping only, no pick ups. This is an auction starting at 0$ . I will bubble wrap bigtime and send I can be paid through paypal only. This auction will end Sat at 10am NY time-to ship out Sat by noon ( when the PO closes)..I already have 2 dozen to eat in my fridge and would rather spread their genes than sell them to friends to eat. I cannot guarantee their hatchability-but I know the big omelete I made last night-all 12 were fertile! yeah-grossed the DH out.. [​IMG] [​IMG] --I can be pm'd and please ask away anything about these eggs-photos of my 3 girls -I picked the photos of their good sides-haha-those were a few weeks ago now well.. they have less feathering from mating! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] My big boy "Sheila" dont ask!! [​IMG] their babies-3 weeks old now- [​IMG]--thank you for looking

Last edited: Apr 18, 2009
  2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    anyone? [​IMG]

3. luv2bmemaw2

luv2bmemaw2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    I'll pay $5.00

4. EricShane

EricShane Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2009
    SouthWestern Ohio
    RIR and BO make beautiful chickens when thier crossed!

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    yes they do!--I love mine! I'm hoping that I have at least 1 chick out of 2 if a pullet-either way I'm keeping a roo for a breeder [​IMG]... After the next batch I incubate-(all silkies)-I am going to be selfish and maybe keep my bator running with nothing but my eggs-- Unless others want them to hatch...otherwise I think my DH will kill me-I have 1 coop -2 brooders and another new coop getting built now-

6. erthymom2

erthymom2 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    I bid $11.00

7. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    3 hours to go until it ends ... I will also throw in eggs from my fridge that are from mon tues-for free for testing-curious if they can be incubated ??

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by