SOLD *****RIR x BO hatching eggs in NY-9 eggs & double yolker +

sonew123

Poultry Snuggie
11 Years
Mar 16, 2009
onchiota NY
9 eggs + a double yolker from today!!! plus whatever else I get extra from them-eggs are from yesterday- today -fri/Sat am-I only have 1 roo and 3 hens so there is no other mixture possible :) Hi everyone Im new at this so please bare with me-I have 1 BO roo-2 BO hens and 1 RIR hen that were gifted to us as 4 week old chicks last July-They were bought as day olds from Murray McMurrays-now they are laying like crazy-I have 2 of their offspring in my brooder--I dont show birds have no interest in it at this point-so I guess I should say these are just pet quality. Shipping is 10$ flat rate-covers packing and tracking- Eggs will ship out this saturday morning-ish, so you should get them monday. Eggs will be individually bubblewrapped, and box will be labeled "FRAGILE" , and "Handle With Care". Will be shipped priority mail. Only available to ship to the lower 48 states. shipping only, no pick ups. This is an auction starting at 0$ . I will bubble wrap bigtime and send I can be paid through paypal only. This auction will end Sat at 10am NY time-to ship out Sat by noon ( when the PO closes)..I already have 2 dozen to eat in my fridge and would rather spread their genes than sell them to friends to eat. I cannot guarantee their hatchability-but I know the big omelete I made last night-all 12 were fertile! yeah-grossed the DH out..
ya.gif
lol.png
--I can be pm'd and please ask away anything about these eggs-photos of my 3 girls -I picked the photos of their good sides-haha-those were a few weeks ago now well.. they have less feathering from mating!
25181_cimg1343.jpg
25181_cimg1337.jpg
25181_cimg1338.jpg
My big boy "Sheila" dont ask!!
25181_cimg1340.jpg
their babies-3 weeks old now-
25181_cimg1351.jpg
--thank you for looking

Last edited:
yes they do!--I love mine! I'm hoping that I have at least 1 chick out of 2 if a pullet-either way I'm keeping a roo for a breeder
wee.gif
... After the next batch I incubate-(all silkies)-I am going to be selfish and maybe keep my bator running with nothing but my eggs-- Unless others want them to hatch...otherwise I think my DH will kill me-I have 1 coop -2 brooders and another new coop getting built now-

3 hours to go until it ends ... I will also throw in eggs from my fridge that are from mon tues-for free for testing-curious if they can be incubated ??

Back
Top Bottom