SOLD!***SPLIT/LAVENDER ORPINGTON PROJECT EGGS, LESTER LINES!!!***

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by DutchChic, Jun 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DutchChic

DutchChic Chick Charmer

Jun 4, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    I will have a batch of 12+ Split/Lavender Orpington project eggs to ship on 6/18. From these eggs you can expect 25% lav/50% split/25% black....though results can vary. So far, I have gotten more like 35-40% lavender, as have other's that have purchased my eggs. My girls have picked up on egg production, so get them while you can. $120, includes shipping and confirmation, with payment via Paypal, please. I will send any extras I have at the time of shipping. First one to post sold, and PM me for payment info gets them. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 10, 2009
  2. Chicks_N_Horses

Chicks_N_Horses Songster

Mar 30, 2009
    South Alabama
    NO WAY!!! I can't get my DH on the phone!! I am dialing him up non stop right now! I have to be approved (been cut off from buying eggs LOL)

OMGosh! I hope no one buys them before I can! [​IMG]

3. Nivrocco

Nivrocco Songster

Mar 11, 2009
    S.W. VA
    SOLD

4. DutchChic

DutchChic Chick Charmer

Jun 4, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    Quote:LOL...it looks like Nivrocco has beat you to it.

5. Chicks_N_Horses

Chicks_N_Horses Songster

Mar 30, 2009
    South Alabama
    I see that [​IMG] lol I should've marked it sold. I am sure I could have gotten a yes from the DH....after I threatened to move and never cook again LOL

Congrats to Nivrocco

6. madelynbelle

madelynbelle Songster

Mar 24, 2009
    PUGET SOUND
    Hi,

I was wondering why the eggs are so expensive. Are they a new breed I was wondering as it says project eggs

Thanks

7. DutchChic

DutchChic Chick Charmer

Jun 4, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    Actually...split/lav Orp project eggs have gone for quite a bit more money than these....closer to $300 if not more. Lavender is a new color in the Orpingtons that is being developed here in the USA...hence the "project" label. We are still in the early stages with the project, and striving hard to get them to true, Orpington type so they can be recognized in the APA. Lavender Orps exist in the UK, as do many other colors that we don't have here in the USA.

8. Nivrocco

Nivrocco Songster

Mar 11, 2009
    S.W. VA
    I just wanted to say that I am so excited..and also scared to death..[​IMG]

9. Chicks_N_Horses

Chicks_N_Horses Songster

Mar 30, 2009
    South Alabama
    Quote:Don't worry they are pretty easy to hatch out - mine were....I just hatched out some BCMs and they were toughies! You will LOVE the little babies [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: