SOLD!***SPLIT/LAVENDER ORPINGTON PROJECT EGGS, LESTER LINES!!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DutchChic

Chick Charmer
11 Years
Jun 4, 2008
NE Oklahoma
I will have a batch of 12+ Split/Lavender Orpington project eggs to ship on 6/18. From these eggs you can expect 25% lav/50% split/25% black....though results can vary. So far, I have gotten more like 35-40% lavender, as have other's that have purchased my eggs. My girls have picked up on egg production, so get them while you can. $120, includes shipping and confirmation, with payment via Paypal, please. I will send any extras I have at the time of shipping. First one to post sold, and PM me for payment info gets them.
jumpy.gif

11427_lavchicks2resized.jpg

11427_lav2resized.jpg

Last edited:
NO WAY!!! I can't get my DH on the phone!! I am dialing him up non stop right now! I have to be approved (been cut off from buying eggs LOL)

OMGosh! I hope no one buys them before I can!
fl.gif

I see that
hmm.png
lol I should've marked it sold. I am sure I could have gotten a yes from the DH....after I threatened to move and never cook again LOL

Congrats to Nivrocco

Actually...split/lav Orp project eggs have gone for quite a bit more money than these....closer to $300 if not more. Lavender is a new color in the Orpingtons that is being developed here in the USA...hence the "project" label. We are still in the early stages with the project, and striving hard to get them to true, Orpington type so they can be recognized in the APA. Lavender Orps exist in the UK, as do many other colors that we don't have here in the USA.

Quote:
Don't worry they are pretty easy to hatch out - mine were....I just hatched out some BCMs and they were toughies! You will LOVE the little babies
tongue.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom