SOLD & THANKS Call Duck hatching eggs ~NY~

SundownWaterfowl

Crowing
14 Years
Mar 16, 2008
Southern Columbia County NY
6+ Mixed Color Call Duck hatching eggs. They will ship either 3/23 or 3/24.

Im asking $20.00, priority mail shipping included.

I put a test batch in a week ago, and I have had 100% fertility on these eggs. Last year I hatched 7 out of 8 in my incubator.

Here are some pictures of the ducks, and last years ducklings. The coloring on some of the mixed ducks resembles the coloring of Blue Bibbed call ducks.

DSC09887.jpg
June5th2008027.jpg
DSC09625.jpg

I cant guarantee hatchability due to conditions out of my control.
See how I pack my eggs at my website. I lable the box "FRAGILE", and "Handle With Care".

Please post SOLD and them send me a PM for my paypal email address. I only accept paypal instant payment, no echecks. I only ship to the lower 48 states. Or email me at [email protected] for paypal email address. Please contact me for paypal email address within 12 hours after posting sold, otherwise I will have to relist the eggs. I will need payment within 24 hours of you posting sold. That way I dont have to worry about having a box of eggs ready to go without having received payment.

If you would like eggs at a later time, pm me and we can pick a ship date. Then i will contact you 2 weeks before the ship date for payment.

Last edited:
Quote:
lol

I will have another batch to go on 3/30 probably earlier (maybe the 3/26 or 3/27). (The girls are laying up a storm) 6+ for $20.00. If you would like them pm me.
wink.png

Last edited:
I'll vouch for nice packaging, prompt service or I feel that they would contact you immediately. When I received the package, not a single egg was cracked and even got a speck of NY poop- lol, chicken poop for me. The only reason that these eggs of mine wont hatch will be entirely my error, incubator (its homemade) . With the lite Brahma eggs they were great shells showing care and feeding and uniform size and shape.
It was the first and best experience I have had.
Thanks Sundown!

Back
Top Bottom