**Sold to Sharon** Large Priorty Box Full of Eggs All Pure Breeds $35

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by scbirdfarm, Sep 17, 2008.

1. scbirdfarm

scbirdfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2008
    Maria Stein, OH 45860
    I will be putting together a large Priorty Box of eggs that is the 12"x12"x8" USPS Box it will have 5 dozen plus eggs. It will include the following Bantam Self Chocolate Polish, Standard Black Crested White Polish, Standard Buff Laced Polish, Standard Silver Laced Polish, Standard White Houdans, Standard Red Cochins, Standard White Cochins, Standard Silver Laced Cochins, Standard Golden Laced Cochins, Red Pyle OEs, Bantam Black Rosecombs and more. This Assortment will also include Standard Tolbunt Polish, Standard Crele Polish, Standard Mille Fleur Leghorns, Bantam Mille Fleur Leghorns, Bantam White Crested Polish, Mottled Houdans this is why the price is $35.00 now [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The cost is $35.00 that includes shipping first one to post sold gets the eggs the can paypal me at [email protected] .

The breeders are laying like crazy after the Big Wind Storm we had [​IMG] I wish our young birds and Juveniles where doing that good they are all stressed after that wind storm. [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 17, 2008
  2. whitecra

whitecra Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I wish I had room for that many in my bator but I don't. I would love to have some of your eggs.
    Chris

3. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    Buy another bator! LOL

I have eggs from Terry hatching as I type. So far a Blue Cochin and a Buff Laced Polish. [​IMG]

4. spookykim

spookykim Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 16, 2008
    Ohio
    thats what I did got another one just to hatch the eggs I got from him lol

5. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Terry is twisting my arm right now...... [​IMG]

Not really I contacted him

Hey Aussiesharon post a pic of your babies when you get a chance.

6. spookykim

Jul 16, 2008
    Ohio
    omg it is so hard to not type sold on here I want them so bad but have no room and cant get 3 bators lol. [​IMG] stop doing this to me. I must close the page and walk away I just must [​IMG] I need a big ol farm with 100 acres for all the animals I want lol.

7. lockedhearts

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    AWWW Cmon Spookykim don't you have a cooler laying around, just make one, it's not like buying another...... [​IMG]

8. spookykim

Jul 16, 2008
    Ohio
    lol I just got 68 eggs to incubate from him this week

9. spookykim

Jul 16, 2008
    Ohio
    omg someone type sold on here already I cant take it please you will not regret it trust me on this.

10. lockedhearts

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Aren 't you "someone" Spookykim????? [​IMG]:lau

I am a serious enabler.......[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by