**Sold to Sharon** Large Priorty Box Full of Eggs All Pure Breeds $35

scbirdfarm

Songster
11 Years
Jul 9, 2008
Maria Stein, OH 45860
I will be putting together a large Priorty Box of eggs that is the 12"x12"x8" USPS Box it will have 5 dozen plus eggs. It will include the following Bantam Self Chocolate Polish, Standard Black Crested White Polish, Standard Buff Laced Polish, Standard Silver Laced Polish, Standard White Houdans, Standard Red Cochins, Standard White Cochins, Standard Silver Laced Cochins, Standard Golden Laced Cochins, Red Pyle OEs, Bantam Black Rosecombs and more. This Assortment will also include Standard Tolbunt Polish, Standard Crele Polish, Standard Mille Fleur Leghorns, Bantam Mille Fleur Leghorns, Bantam White Crested Polish, Mottled Houdans this is why the price is $35.00 now
th.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
wee.gif
thumbsup.gif

The cost is $35.00 that includes shipping first one to post sold gets the eggs the can paypal me at [email protected] .

The breeders are laying like crazy after the Big Wind Storm we had
ya.gif
I wish our young birds and Juveniles where doing that good they are all stressed after that wind storm.
barnie.gif

Last edited:
I wish I had room for that many in my bator but I don't. I would love to have some of your eggs.
Chris

Terry is twisting my arm right now......
gig.gif

Not really I contacted him

Hey Aussiesharon post a pic of your babies when you get a chance.

omg it is so hard to not type sold on here I want them so bad but have no room and cant get 3 bators lol.
barnie.gif
stop doing this to me. I must close the page and walk away I just must
he.gif
I need a big ol farm with 100 acres for all the animals I want lol.

AWWW Cmon Spookykim don't you have a cooler laying around, just make one, it's not like buying another......
lau.gif

omg someone type sold on here already I cant take it please you will not regret it trust me on this.

Back
Top Bottom