*** SOLD*** USPS Large Priorty Box Full of Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by scbirdfarm, Sep 29, 2008.

1. scbirdfarm

scbirdfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2008
    Maria Stein, OH 45860
    I will be putting together a large Priorty Box of eggs that is the 12"x12"x8" USPS Box it will have 5 dozen plus eggs. [​IMG]

It will include the following Bantam Self Chocolate Polish, Standard Black Crested White Polish, Standard Buff Laced Polish, Standard Silver Laced Polish, Standard White Houdans, Standard Red Cochins, Standard White Cochins, Standard Silver Laced Cochins, Standard Golden Laced Cochins, Red Pyle OEs, Bantam Black Rosecombs and more. This Assortment will also include Standard Tolbunt Polish, Standard Crele Polish, Standard Mille Fleur Leghorns, Bantam Mille Fleur Leghorns, Bantam White Crested Polish, Mottled Houdans this is why the price is $35.00 now [​IMG]

The cost is $35.00 that includes shipping first one to post sold gets the eggs the can paypal me at [email protected] . [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 29, 2008
  2. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Darn! I should have waited. Maybe you will have this in a few months again. I love all the breeds you have listed.

3. Panther Creek Poultry

Panther Creek Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2008
    Clarksburg, MO
    SOLD!

I will PM you for your paypal.

SHeila

4. scbirdfarm

Jul 9, 2008
    Maria Stein, OH 45860
    Get them now because these are end of the hatching season specials!!! [​IMG]

5. BuckeyeDave

BuckeyeDave Overrun with Buckeyes

May 27, 2008
    Minster, Ohio
    My Coop
    SCBirdFarm,
    Thanks for the tour of your holy chickens, the kids and I were amazed, so many different varieties and rare and amazing breeds. My son said “he has more chickens than the state fair” and I'd have to agree, impressive.
    Peace,
    Dave

6. scbirdfarm

Jul 9, 2008
    Maria Stein, OH 45860
    Hey, Dave

Next time I wont be so buzzy trading for more chickens!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. RedStickLA

RedStickLA Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2007
    South Louisiana
    [​IMG]
    Do you have any more???

[​IMG] I can not believe I missed them again! [​IMG]

Mitzi

8. RedStickLA

RedStickLA Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2007
    South Louisiana
    Hi Terry…
    Your payment has been sent by paypal.
    I look forward to getting the eggs. Please let me know when they are shipped so I can be on the look out for them.
    Thanks so much! [​IMG]
    Mitzi

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by