*** SOLD*** USPS Large Priorty Box Full of Hatching Eggs

scbirdfarm

Songster
11 Years
Jul 9, 2008
Maria Stein, OH 45860
I will be putting together a large Priorty Box of eggs that is the 12"x12"x8" USPS Box it will have 5 dozen plus eggs.
barnie.gif

It will include the following Bantam Self Chocolate Polish, Standard Black Crested White Polish, Standard Buff Laced Polish, Standard Silver Laced Polish, Standard White Houdans, Standard Red Cochins, Standard White Cochins, Standard Silver Laced Cochins, Standard Golden Laced Cochins, Red Pyle OEs, Bantam Black Rosecombs and more. This Assortment will also include Standard Tolbunt Polish, Standard Crele Polish, Standard Mille Fleur Leghorns, Bantam Mille Fleur Leghorns, Bantam White Crested Polish, Mottled Houdans this is why the price is $35.00 now
thumbsup.gif

The cost is $35.00 that includes shipping first one to post sold gets the eggs the can paypal me at [email protected] .
woot.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif

Last edited:
SCBirdFarm,
Thanks for the tour of your holy chickens, the kids and I were amazed, so many different varieties and rare and amazing breeds. My son said “he has more chickens than the state fair” and I'd have to agree, impressive.
Peace,
Dave

Hi Terry…
Your payment has been sent by paypal.
I look forward to getting the eggs. Please let me know when they are shipped so I can be on the look out for them.
Thanks so much!
hugs.gif

Mitzi

Back
Top Bottom